When we go to a global burger chain (you know who!) anywhere in the world, we expect the same experience and product quality and get what we expect. Organizations who have embraced IT outsourcing at a global level have similar expectations. However, for the most part, the expectations are not being met and the cultural differences are used as scapegoat. Can we do better? How?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Bargain Hunting in IT Outsourcing: What are the Savings?
- Homogeneous IT Outsourcing Delivery: Are We there Yet?
- IT Outsourcing: Why and How?
- How to Firm Your Outsourcing Decision
- Developing a Mergers and Acquisitions IT Integration Plan
- The Dilemma of Turning IT Generalists into Specialists
- Is an “In-House” Application Development Org Necessary?
- Burning Fire – Getting Through the Other Side of Change
- Automate Everything—The new cupid for BPOs