Complete with flat screen TVs in every room, room service, a grand piano in the foyer, elegant architecture and amenities for the whole family during your stay, hospitals are beginning to look more and more like upscale hotels. Healthcare should continually strive to improve the patient experience and remove the sterile, sickly environment that has long been associated with hospitals. Should Healthcare CIOs consider looking to the innovations in the Hospitality industry, where technology and data has been utilized to predict the needs of guests and provide a completely integrated experience that feels memorable and pleasant? How have other hospitals already made their patient experiences more memorable? What can Healthcare CIOs begin implementing today in a way that makes sense for their industry’s demands?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Technology Innovations: DOs and DON’Ts
- Supporting CEO Agenda as a CIO
- Looking Past the Pandemic
- Bringing Smarts into Patient Care
- COVID-19 – The Pandemic of Opportunities
- 5 Steps to a Comprehensive Telemedicine Program
- Embracing Change with Confidence
- Is In – Memory Computing Ready For The Mainstream?
- What Connected Manufacturing truly means for Manufacturers