If business people still base 40% of their major decisions on gut feeling, isn’t that a bit like gambling? With big money riding on a decision, why is it so hard for business and IT leaders to make decisions based on BI and the numbers? Is it because some data may be missing, or that we don’t have one version of the truth? Why exactly does the gut win out over the head and BI?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- How well does BI beat the gut?
- Exploiting Business Intelligence Solutions
- Trusting Artificial Intelligence for Big Business Decisions
- Enabling ‘Big Intelligence’ Against APTs
- From Intelligence to Relevance
- Predicting Big Business Value from “Big Data”
- BI Governance: Making it a Reality
- BI in 2011 and Beyond
- Delivering Actionable BI
- Delivering Smarter, More Competitive BI