Green IT initiatives are primarily to help improve the global environment rather than our balance sheets. While organizations may join the bandwagon for visibility, do they really care about it given that there is not a significant tangible ROI on related investments?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Demand Management: Justifying the ROI
- Data Management: If the shoe fits, then let’s run
- Has Big Data Delivered Tangible ROI?
- Exploiting ECM to Maximize ROI
- Encourage Board Members to Get Onboard With Cybersecurity
- Funding IT when Digital is the Default
- Taking advantage of digital in our companies
- The RPA Adoption Journey
- Bridging the Knowledge-Readiness Gap