Globalization, outsourcing, and other forms of decentralizing IT functions are supposed to yield great results and address the “more with less” directive. However, with the baby boomer exodus from the IT job market looming, huge attrition rates in offshoring destinations and the lack of required IT management talent in offshore countries is jeopardizing the projects/initiatives for IT. What is the intervention plan?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- How Businesses Get Information Technology Wrong, and How To Make it Right
- Taking Charge as Women in Technology
- Is IT and Technology changing from Push to Pull?
- Improving the Quality of Information
- Can IT Leaders Achieve Top Level Service And Support?
- The Future of IT Leadership
- Private/Hybrid Cloud, Security, & Taking that First Step into the Cloud