In this age of volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity; organizations can benefit from the reorientation of their business offerings and processes as a collection of services. While services based models are not new, XaaS requires fundamental transformation at the core. What would it take for an organization to get ready for XaaS?
- Mark Lantzy, CIO, Indiana University Health
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app
- A New Playback for Digital Transformation
- What It Takes to Achieve True Digital Transformation
- Using Inclusion to Drive Transformation
- Who should Lead a Digital Transformation?
- Digital Transformation during COVID-19 and Beyond
- Tackling the top five digital transformation roadblocks
- Making the Transformation from Boss to Leader
- Making the Transformation from Boss to Leader – Part 2
- Benchmarking Organization’s Maturity for Digital Transformation