With management looking to find ways to optimize operating costs leveraging digitalization while expecting clear and positive ROI from such technology investments, where should an organization invest in IT vs. scale back? What if investing in digital transformation is the only way left to desirable cost optimization?
- Robert Ford, Chief Information Officer, Northwest University
Apple Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Why it’s Important to Work with IT to Advance your Digital Needs?
- Finding and Enabling your Digital-Friendly Culture
- Making Digital Practical and Measurably Impactful
- Building Resilience against Digital Disruptions during Heightened Uncertainty
- Transforming Security Programs to Become Digital Business Enablers
- Steps to Delivering Relevant, Resilient, and Reliable Digital Services
- With Digital Twin Technology, The Financial Sector can Reimagine Itself for an Uncertain Globalized Future
- Bringing Business and IT Together to Deliver Digital
- Funding IT when Digital is the Default
- Can Digital fully Enable Circularity?