Change is always hard. How do you move from pure luck at implementing a successful change to ensured change success? How do you make a successful change repeatable? We know the milestones: vision, the building of momentum as the change is implemented, eventual sustainability, and finally the desired results! But what does it really take to successfully steer your organization to a successful change though these milestones, and then reliably repeat the process again and again, as needed, within the organization and beyond to other organizations?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Creating a DevOps Vision and Roadmap
- Becoming a Visionary Leader
- Who Likes Change?
- Challenges of a Large IT Implementation
- The People side of Cyber Security – Turning organizations’ weakest link into their greatest strength
- How to Build a Future Fluent Organization?
- Syncing Organizational Change and Leadership Development
- How to Foster a Culture of Authenticity in Your Organization
- Enterprise Mobility: Implementation Essentials