Organizations are increasingly adopting modern application delivery models to support accelerated time to market, but it has tipped over the traditional IT operations execution methods. Today, IT infrastructure must be provisioned almost instantaneously with minimal downtime to keep pace with continuous code deployment requirements and achieving it in a typical enterprise cloud environment can be extremely complicated. Thus, many enterprise IT operations leaders are looking to invest in automation and AI/ML to help build these capabilities. What is the most efficient and effective way of moving from traditional IT Ops to automated AI Ops?
- Siddharth Dhar, Executive Vice President & Global Head – Infrastructure Management Services, Hexaware
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Transforming Traditional IT Into Cloud IT
- Steps to Data Literacy and DataOps
- Creating a DevOps Vision and Roadmap
- IT-OT Integration
- Taking advantage of digital in our companies
- Are You a Rockstar IT I&O Leader?
- Building Teamwork Across the Enterprise
- Enabling Secured Innovation in Your Enterprise
- Enabling an Effective Virtual Enterprise
- Rewiring Your Enterprise Architecture With Social Media