Spreading the same controls across all business areas hasn’t proven to be effective for security management. Neither has planting people, whether your own or a managed service provider, and passively waiting for the alarm to go off. How can you as a CISO be surgical in your approach to security operations to proactively safeguard the crown jewels?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- The People side of Cyber Security – Turning organizations’ weakest link into their greatest strength
- Embedding Security in Technology Capabilities
- Steps to Outcome-Driven Security
- Transforming Security Programs to Become Digital Business Enablers
- Why Cybersecurity is important for Business Growth
- Managing Security through Mergers and Acquisitions
- Transforming Security Operating Model
- What is your Security Score?