Heavy focus on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning driven applications and processes may allow us to predict, learn, adapt and operate autonomously. However, faster does not always make things better, reducing human intervention does not always make an interaction effective, and becoming responsive does not always result in meeting a customer need. So, how do we align and converge all such smarts and intelligence building efforts to achieving the ultimate business goal of staying relevant?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Technology Innovations: DOs and DON’Ts
- Supporting CEO Agenda as a CIO
- Looking Past the Pandemic
- COVID-19 – The Pandemic of Opportunities
- Bringing Smarts into Patient Care
- Shifting from Digital New to Now
- Embracing Change with Confidence
- Can Bosch Deliver An IoT Enabled Manufacturing Transformation?
- Could Global Connectivity Transform the World’s Economy?
- Building The Workplace for Gen-Y
- The Best CIO Talk Radio Shows of 2013