What started as computer security, morphed into information security, and is now being called “information assurance.” This includes the managing of all risks related to the use, processing, storage, and transmission of data, the systems and processes involved, and information in digital, analog, and physical forms. So, the game has changed in scope, scale, and complexity. But can a CIO truly delegate all this to his/her CISO and stop worrying?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- The People side of Cyber Security – Turning organizations’ weakest link into their greatest strength
- Embedding Security in Technology Capabilities
- Ensuring Digital and Virtual Healthcare Security
- Security and Agility – Tips for Getting the Best of Both Worlds
- Steps to Outcome-Driven Security
- Transforming Security Programs to Become Digital Business Enablers
- Managing Security through Mergers and Acquisitions
- Cloud Security as a Shared Responsibility
- Data Security for the Digital Business
- Controlling Cloud Security Through Continuous Visibility