The increase in the pace of change caused by digitization is driving organizations to move faster than competitors and exceed customer expectations by offering frequent updates to their product and service enabled by technology. In some cases, as quickly as once every 12 seconds. The traditional testing approaches to ensuring reliability that is dependent on human intervention simply cannot keep up. Some companies are evaluating a move from test automation to autonomous testing that takes advantage of AI/ML to make testing less dependent on human intervention and self-learning. How does autonomous testing work? Is it ready for the real world? How can organizations transition from test automation to autonomous testing with confidence?
- Nagendra BS, Vice President, Digital Assurance – Practice & Solutions, Hexaware
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Can Kofax deliver on its Intelligent Automation promise?
- Evaluating Puppet’s Automation Capabilities
- From Traditional IT Ops to Automated AI Ops
- Automate Everything—The new cupid for BPOs
- Charting the Path to Automating the Data Center
- Taking advantage of digital in our companies
- Effective Patch Management
- Steps to Making Data Your Greatest Asset
- Is Your IT Prepared for Fluid Customer Expectations?
- Can IT Push Innovation Beyond All Customer Expectation?