Intuitively, most financial services see the obvious use cases of Big Data: gaining consumer insight, responding to greater regulatory pressures, analyzing risk, and introducing operations efficiencies. Does big data seem to have the potential for this industry to deliver competitive advantage? If yes, then how?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Financial Services: From BI to Big Data
- With Digital Twin Technology, The Financial Sector can Reimagine Itself for an Uncertain Globalized Future
- How AI is Transforming the Financial Advice Business
- Financial Mobility Trends and Plans for the Future
- Securing Our Financial Future Through IT
- Steps to Enabling a Frictionless and Future-Fit Finance Function
- Keeping your Edge as a Seasoned Leader
- MORE (Choice, Speed, Scale): A Double Edged Sword?