The NewYork-Presbyterian healthcare system is on a mission to maximize patient experience and outcomes, which requires creating an environment that facilitates seamless and connected experiences for patients and joy for its healthcare practitioners. From engaging with the local community to understand patients’ needs, providing tools to the practitioners, and leveraging modern technologies, including EHRs, secure messaging systems, and telemedicine for its patients, how is their Healthcare, Business, and IT leadership joining hands to deliver on the intended outcomes?
- Leo Bodden, Group Vice President & Chief Digital and Technology Officer, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Rick Evans, Senior Vice President and Chief Experience Officer , NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- How will AI Transform Patient Experience?
- How Social Media Monitoring Can Improve Patient Care
- Patient Centric Health Care Through IT!
- Individual Revolution in Healthcare: Beyond the Hype
- Adopting AI and Machine Learning in Healthcare
- Healthcare Meets Hospitality
- Back to the Bedside: The End of PC Domination in Healthcare
- A Journey to a Better Patient Care Lifecycle: A Case Study in Mobility
- EmblemHealth + ACPNY: A Healthcare Payvider (Payer + Provider) Patient Empowerment Journey
- Patient Experience Beyond Portals