The success or failure of IT is usually attributed to the BIG decisions made by the top brass. However, the relatively small decisions made by the IT crew and mid-management as part of day to day operations also have a snowball effect in the overall effectiveness of IT. What can we do to foster an environment of effective IT related decision making along the chain of command for best results?
- Dan Ariely, Luis Alvarez Renta Professor of Management Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Decision Making Traps
- Making the Decision to Transform
- CIO Decision Making: Intuitive or Analytical?
- How to Firm Your Outsourcing Decision
- Adopting Shared Leadership
- Enabling Real Time Analytics
- 5 Things You’ll Want From a Virtual Private Cloud
- ‘Cloud Reimagined’ : Exploring New Ideas Behind Cloud Computing