Enterprise Cloud Services – Virtual Private Cloud is a flexible cloud computing infrastructure that enables the enterprise to transform and embrace new economics, improved business agility and secure systems at high levels of availability and responsiveness.” Numerous small vendors already offer private clouds people can rely on, but now HP has thrown their hat into the ring. What makes their Virtual Private Cloud ideal? How cost effective, useful or mature of a solution is this? We hear from HP’s CTO and ask all the necessary questions so you don’t have to.
- 5 Things You’ll Want From a Virtual Private Cloud
- Private/Hybrid Cloud, Security, & Taking that First Step into the Cloud
- The Private Cloud: Why? How? What Risks?
- Private cloud seeding internal turmoil
- Cloud Computing doesn’t come in 31 flavors
- How to Enable Secure Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing – Useless for the important stuff!