Whether it is related to reporting regulatory compliance, agreeing to hide or delete digital information that may divulge a mis-conduct, blowing whistle against an IT system that may be causing damage to your organization or its customers; it is the duty of IT leadership and the team to maintain and demonstrate a high level of ethics. Is that truly happening?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Rethinking Ethics for Digital
- Why we need a Big Data Code of Ethics
- Big Data Ethics: Privacy, Risks and Principles
- Assessing Our Supply Chain Security Risks: We Are Only as Safe as Our Weakest Link
- Enabling ‘Big Intelligence’ Against APTs
- Roundup: Cyber Security Month
- Utility Resilience And Security
- Promoting Human Value in IT Culture