Organizations are aggressively moving forward to make their IT dynamic by introducing virtualization to their server, storage, application, and desktop environments. How are we planning for this? What are our specific goals and priorities? Given that we are touching almost all areas of Enterprise IT at the same time, are we setting ourselves up for failure?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- 4 IT Principles of Competitive Advantage
- Managing Transition To Smart Grid
- Attaining Relevance through ‘Healthy Paranoia’
- The R&D ‘Insanity Factor’
- Transforming Traditional IT Into Cloud IT
- Going Collaborative and Beyond
- Blurring the Lines
- Is IT and Technology changing from Push to Pull?
- Back to the Bedside: The End of PC Domination in Healthcare