Government Compliance Regulations are requiring organizations to retain electronic records including structured data (databases) as well as documents, spreadsheets, and emails for longer than ever periods of time. Yes, mass storage industry will flourish. But, what impact will it have on the overall IT spending on other related aspects like architecture, facilities, etc.
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Next Generation Data Storage: Beyond Coolness!
- Data Management: The Loch Ness Monster or The Boogeyman?
- Predicting Big Business Value from “Big Data”
- Enterprise Storage and Compliance: Feeding the Monster!
- IT is finding Smart Ways to Move the Masses
- The Generational Baggage We Carry
- Always Up IT: Beyond SLAs
- IoT : From POC to Profits
- Evaluating Puppet’s Automation Capabilities