Digital health initiatives pose significant security risks, and telehealth introduced during the Covid-19 pandemic further compounds the issue. But, how centralized and well-integrated are their systems to reduce vulnerability to attacks? Furthermore, what are the industry players doing to ensure digital and virtual healthcare security with breaches compromising patient information confidentiality and increasing exposure to non-compliance penalties?
- Anahi Santiago, Chief Information Security Officer, ChristianaCare
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Merging Telemedicine and Healthcare Mobility
- Roadmap to Secure HealthCare Delivery
- From Peanut Butter to Surgery for Better Security
- Transforming Security Programs to Become Digital Business Enablers
- Adopting AI and Machine Learning in Healthcare
- The Last Mile to Personalized Healthcare
- How can IoHT Improve Healthcare?
- Will IoT Improve Healthcare?
- Healthcare Meets Hospitality
- Rethinking Health IT for Patient Centered Care
- Patient Centric Health Care Through IT!