The fast, volatile, and scaling digital demands require enterprise infrastructure and operations (I&O) to change beyond supporting traditional data center and cloud environments. How are organizations rethinking and investing in people, process, platforms, and tools to provision newer and faster digital technologies and methodologies including Edge Computing, IoT, RPA, and AI?
- John Kolb, Vice President for Information Services and Technology & Chief Information Officer, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Are You a Rockstar IT I&O Leader?
- Measurably delivering business value through I&O
- IT-OT Integration
- Steps to Enabling a Frictionless and Future-Fit Finance Function
- Road to Relevant, Profitable, and Future-ready Pharma
- How to Unstructure Your Organization for the Future?
- With Digital Twin Technology, The Financial Sector can Reimagine Itself for an Uncertain Globalized Future
- Building Digital Data Strategy, Architecture, and Infrastructure
- Rebuilding Enterprise Performance Infrastructure
- The Smart City Project: Infrastructure, Industry and Citizens
- Agile Infrastructure: Is it an Oxymoron?
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) – Is it a Silver Bullet?