To stay relevant in today’s fast-paced world, the people within organizations need to become more curious. But most of them stop once they’ve found what is satisfactory and stick by it—how do we enable such curiosity at the scale where all our employees explore unknown territory leading us into unforeseeable paths that can help us thrive throughout changing times?
- Kalpesh Doshi, Group Chief Information Security Officer, HDFC Life
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Creating Value at Scale
- Lean Back to Scale Innovation
- Achieving Global Scale and Glocalization
- Steps to Delivering Relevant, Resilient, and Reliable Digital Services
- Rethinking IT to deliver Choice, Speed and Scale
- Steps to Scaling AI
- Achieving a Healthy Team Dynamics for Optimal Results
- Delivering Higher Value in Lesser Time
- Steps to Always Available, Scalable, and Relevant IT
- Tackling Technology’s Diversity Challenges & Opportunities
- Building an Elastic, People-Centric Business, Focused on Now