Every penny you save by automating and orchestrating IT processes across tools, teams, and domains can be channelized toward serving your customers better. In addition, how quickly and effectively you resolve IT systems delays and outages can get your employees, partners, and customers to move faster through their journeys, individually and collectively. So how do you keep central visibility and control over processes to security to compliance and help your business become resilient to IT disruptions and continue to create real value for its customers and shareholders?
Get answers to the pressing questions:
- Who are your internal and external customers, and what do they expect from IT?
- What benchmarks and metrics would keep IT delivery focused on delivering real value?
- Which tasks and processes should you prioritize and optimize to resolve IT systems delays and outages with minimal disruption and downtime?
- How to keep a close watch on the shifts and volatility in IT to keep the business running in a smooth, secure, and compliant manner?
- Aref Matin, Chief Technology Officer, Wiley
- Bringing Business and IT Together to Deliver Digital
- Assembling Business and IT Capabilities like a LEGO® Puzzle
- How to Get More Women in IT
- Becoming a Business-first CDO
- CIOs are Connecting the Dots Between Technology and Business Strategy
- Steps to Effectively Enabling Business Transformation to earn a Partner status for IT
- Enabling Frictionless Remote Work for Employee Productivity and Business Growth
- Building Your Digital Business Technology Platform
- IT’s Role in the Mobile Business Environment and How We Must Redefine Our Place in It
- Should Business Influence Or Control IT Investments?