Data and analytics offer tremendous opportunities to deliver high-quality customer experience and drive business success. However, enterprises must navigate numerous challenges to unlock their value, from ensuring data quality and consistency across multiple sources to finding skilled talent and implementing effective data governance. Several hurdles must be overcome, including technical infrastructure, data privacy and security, resistance to change, and measuring and demonstrating value.
So, how are enterprise leaders measuring and demonstrating the value of data-driven initiatives and realizing strategies for overcoming these obstacles to leverage data and analytics to empower high-quality customer experience effectively?
Watch this webinar to get answers to the pressing questions, including:
- How to measure and demonstrate the value of data analytics to stakeholders?
- How to overcome resistance to change and cultural barriers hindering the adoption of data-driven approaches?
- How to determine data storage and processing power requirements for analyzing large datasets?
- How to ensure data quality and consistency across multiple sources?
- How to find and retain skilled talent in data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence?
- How to effectively integrate data analytics with business processes?
- How to implement effective data governance processes and policies?
- How to safeguard data privacy and security while adopting data and analytics?
- Shawnna DelHierro, Chief Information Technology Officer, Sportsman’s Warehouse
- Sha Edathumparampil, VP Digital Tech/Chief Data Officer, Baptist Health South Florida
- Steps to Practical, Predictable, and Scalable Mobile-Centric End User Experience
- Digital-Enabled Wealth Management
- The People First Digital
- How is Otis Moving and Serving People leveraging Digital: An Innovation Journey
- Why it’s Important to Work with IT to Advance your Digital Needs?
- Finding and Enabling your Digital-Friendly Culture
- Building Resilience against Digital Disruptions during Heightened Uncertainty
- Transforming Security Programs to Become Digital Business Enablers
- Steps to Delivering Relevant, Resilient, and Reliable Digital Services
- With Digital Twin Technology, The Financial Sector can Reimagine Itself for an Uncertain Globalized Future