To support digital, an organization needs to develop custom software applications or use third-party software packages and tools, migrate workloads and infrastructure to the cloud, and standardize management and governance of multi-cloud environments. First, however, security must be ingrained holistically to ensure that technology does not become the weakest link to managing digital risks effectively. How has this journey been so far? What challenges are the CISOs facing in embedding security in their technology capabilities, and what strategies are effective in addressing them?
- John McClure, Chief Information Security Officer, Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Rob Hornbuckle, Chief Information Security Officer, Allegiant Airlines
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Data Security for the Digital Business
- Can Cynet bring Simplicity back into Security?
- Building Blocks for a Future-Ready Security Shop
- What is your security score?
- Controlling Cloud Security Through Continuous Visibility
- Improving Cyber Security Awareness and Behavior
- Cloud Security Wish List
- Security Concerns Linger As the Clouds Roll By
- Cyber Security: Realistically Handling The Risk of The New
- Fraud Detection Through Technology