Software companies now release thousands of patches every year. To make the process efficient, organizations using the software are deploying patch management software as an efficient and automated way to manage and deploy these patches. However, this alone won’t provide a complete solution. Organizations need to combine automation with an effort to get a better handle on their rather chaotic computing environments.
- Andreas Antonopoulos, Senior VP and Founding Partner, Nemertes Research
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Data Management: The Loch Ness Monster or The Boogeyman?
- Modernizing Data Management
- Data Management: If the shoe fits, then let’s run
- Digital-Enabled Wealth Management
- Steps to Digital-Enabled Contract Lifecycle Management
- How IT Leaders Can Make Service Management Future-Ready
- Boosting Organizational Performance through Experience Management
- Confessions of a Service Management Obsessed CIO
- Improving Application Performance Management
- IT Portfolio Management – Is it Chaos Management?