How an IT audit is carried out and how we best leverage internal/external IT auditor(s) determines the fate of organizations facing compliance mandates today. An increasing number of compliance initiative failures and the reported inadequate empowerment of IT auditors suggests that there are issues that need to be addressed. Are there issues? And, if so, how do we address them?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Effective IT Audits and Auditors
- IT Audits: Do we Need Them?
- Does your Leadership Pass the Audition?
- Holding a Mirror up to IT
- The Human Dynamics of Agile
- Making the Transformation from Boss to Leader
- Acing the Security Leadership Recipe for Digital
- Building a winning digital culture
- Leadership Recipe for VUCA