Every time you speak to your management or team, share your verdict on a challenging situation or admit that you don’t know what to do, you audition for leadership. Others expect you to spark hope within them and help them become the best they can be, show confidence to stand alone and the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. So what are you doing to make sure you pass such auditions every time?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- How Are You Building Your Leadership Pipeline?
- Developing Leadership as an Organizational Capability
- 4 Solutions: Leadership in Times of Organizational Change
- 5 Inspiring Change Leadership Quotes from Dr. John Kotter
- How to Build The Next-Gen of IT Leaders
- Future-proofing Leadership Strategy and Culture
- Leading with a Compass
- Learning as a Leader
- Future-focused Leadership
- Adopting Shared Leadership
- Is Leadership for you?