You can’t keep doing the same thing and expect a different result, and it’s a hard fact that organizations are specifically designed such that they receive consistent results. But if the organization wants change, it requires a change leader who has what it takes to enable a transformation in the internal culture, earn strong executive sponsorship, restructure their organization and better align their workforce. What does it take for a leader to enable change in a dynamic age of upheaval, innovation and disruption?
- Are you a Daring Leader?
- How to be an Effective Analytics Leader?
- CISO as a Digital Business Leader
- IT Leaders as Catalysts
- CIO as an Innovation Leader
- The IT Leader Predicament
- How IT Leaders Can Make Service Management Future-Ready
- Building Non-Positional Leaders
- Developing Leaders while Delivering Results
- Becoming a Figure It Out Leader