With COVID-19 pandemic, businesses are dealing with a two-fold challenge, including a significant decline in sales performance and inability to resume or scale production. It has been a wake-up call for organizations who focused earlier on daily operations at the expense of building a digital-enabled resilient business. With workforce now remote, collaboration with customers and partners now online, how to analyze the market, develop products, and serve customers needs to change. How should organizations continue their Digital Transformation efforts, individually and collectively, for sustained growth and profitability?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- A New Playback for Digital Transformation
- What It Takes to Achieve True Digital Transformation
- How Cloud Communications Is Driving Digital Transformation
- Study – Digital Transformation Investment in 2020 and Beyond
- Who should Lead a Digital Transformation?
- Leveraging The Agile Manifesto for Digital Transformation
- Benchmarking Organization’s Maturity for Digital Transformation
- Tackling the top five digital transformation roadblocks