With legacy going out, cloud and third party managed services being embraced, we are essentially handing over our IT lifeline to external entities while still taking responsibility for the outcome. How do we rethink, renovate and/or replace our IT core leveraging partners such that it is more reliable, resilient and effective?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Are you a Daring Leader?
- How to be an Effective Analytics Leader?
- CISO as a Digital Business Leader
- IT Leaders as Catalysts
- CIO as an Innovation Leader
- The IT Leader Predicament
- How IT Leaders Can Make Service Management Future-Ready
- Building Non-Positional Leaders
- Developing Leaders while Delivering Results
- Becoming a Figure It Out Leader