Big Data has exploded as a field, and with it will come a massive flux of new openings within IT organizations. Half the battle is finding the right talent when to some extent these jobs and these skills don’t even exist yet, but an equal challenge is in defining the various Big Data roles for your organization and industry given the broad variety of skills and competencies that maintaining Big Data will require. How exactly does a Big Data job differ from something related to “analytics,” “statistics” or a “data scientist?” What approaches on the whole will help integrate Big Data hiring into regular IT staffing duties?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Mastering the Highly Distributed Workforce Recipe
- From Problem to Productive Workforce
- Are we Ready for a Hybrid Workforce?
- Are CIOs ready for the IT Workforce of the Future?
- IT Workforce Skills, Competency, and Engagement: The Road Ahead
- The New Fed IT Workforce: What Will Change?
- IT Workforce Mapping: Finding the Right Mix
- Better IT Workforce Through an Industry-Academic Partnership
- A Burnt Out IT Workforce: Diminishing Returns
- Impending IT Workforce Vacuum: What’s the Plan?