Demand management promises the next generation of supply chain forecasting, however it can be a complex initiative involving a cascade of changes in jobs, organizational structure, and communications within and outside the enterprise. Is such an initiative worth it? How hard will it be, to get it right the first time?
- The Hard ROI of Customer Experience
- Has Big Data Delivered Tangible ROI?
- The Problem with ROI
- Measurably Enhancing The ROI on End User Support Through IT
- Exploiting ECM to Maximize ROI
- Green IT: The True ROI
- RFID – The TCO and ROI Challenge!
- Modernizing Data Management
- Creating a Winning Cyberthreat/Ransomware Management Strategy