From fighting health care inequality to expanding access to medicines, from stopping infectious diseases to keeping healthcare clean, and from preparing for future epidemics to gaining public trust, the World Health Organization and the public health departments worldwide have a critical task at hand. The recent pandemic showed us that there is a complex journey ahead into an unpredictable future. How are the World Health Organization (WHO) and the national public health departments worldwide working together to harness available resources and innovative technologies to deliver on their promises?
- Bernardo Mariano Junior, Chief Information Officer and Director of the Department of Digital Health & Innovation, World Health Organization
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Individual Revolution in Healthcare: Beyond the Hype
- The Last Mile to Personalized Healthcare
- Healthcare Meets Hospitality
- Roadmap to Secure HealthCare Delivery
- Improving Healthcare Through Technology
- Bringing Smarts into Patient Care
- Rethinking Health IT for Patient Centered Care
- Can Your Health IT Deliver Patient-Centered Care?
- Getting Ready for Health 3.0
- Patient Centric Health Care Through IT!