A Chief Data Officer (CDO) is expected to use data to continually improve internal operations and create a competitive advantage while aligning with partners, vendors, and customers. But complexities related to data quality, availability, visibility, governance, and security hinder the effort in the currently challenging business environment. So what are CDOs doing to deliver sustained value today and prepare for the times ahead?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- How Are You Doing, Mr. Chief Data Officer?
- State of the Chief Data Officer
- The Chief Data Officer Playbook
- The Chief Digital Officer’s First 12 Months
- The Chief Digital Officer 2.0
- Steps to Delivering Relevant, Resilient, and Reliable Digital Services
- Delivering on the 2021 CISO Agenda
- Delivering Sales as an Experience
- Measurably delivering business value through I&O
- Delivering Smarter, More Competitive BI