Historically, BI reporting told you what had already happened, but hasn’t offered much of anything actionable. Shouldn’t predictive analytics provide actionable insight to business people other than analysts, so those on the frontline will not only understand what has happened, but can see what actions they need to take to improve results? How practical and expensive is such a proposition? What ROI could we expect out of it?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Delivering on the Chief Data Officer Imperatives
- Delivering Higher Value in Lesser Time
- Steps to Delivering Relevant, Resilient, and Reliable Digital Services
- Delivering on the World Health Promise
- Delivering on the 2021 CISO Agenda
- Delivering Smiles Every Time: A Case Study
- Developing Leaders while Delivering Results
- Delivering Sales as an Experience
- Measurably delivering business value through I&O
- Delivering Smarter, More Competitive BI