Despite the global wide financial meltdown, businesses still need to keep running, and Data Centers are the very soul of most businesses. The need to accommodate continually accumulating data and ongoing computing growth doesn’t stop, even during an economic slow down. Obvious strategies to handling things include virtualization or consolidation, but those are also expensive. Are there any other strategies that will streamline our Data Centers while keeping the corporate bean counters off our backs?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- New Orleans Disaster: The IT Management Story
- IT Management in the Wake of a Natural Disaster
- Modernizing Data Management
- Data Management: If the shoe fits, then let’s run
- Data Management: The Loch Ness Monster or The Boogeyman?
- Digital-Enabled Wealth Management
- Steps to Digital-Enabled Contract Lifecycle Management
- How IT Leaders Can Make Service Management Future-Ready