Data centers are the vaults where we store mission critical information and intellectual property that users may need to access on quick notice but which also need to be protected. What does it take to successfully ‘virtualize’ a data center? Is it a smooth ride? If not, what issues need to be addressed?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Data Management: If the shoe fits, then let’s run
- How Are You Doing, Mr. Chief Data Officer?
- The Smart Grid Big Data Challenge
- Tackling Technology’s Diversity Challenges & Opportunities
- Defense-in-Depth or Zero Trust or SASE, What Does It All Mean Anyway?
- How to Unstructure Your Organization for the Future?
- Evolving to ONE Digital Supply Chain
- Bridging the Knowledge-Readiness Gap
- Leading to Simple