Driving a robust data analytics engine in an enterprise is not much different than a team sport. Business, data, and IT constituents need to develop mutual trust, bring forth ideas and challenge norms, take ownership as appropriate, and work cohesively in one direction. How to secure sponsorship? Who all should be recruited in the team? Who should be the coach? And, how should the playbook be practiced to consistently win the games?
- Is Data Analytics helping increase the impact of K12 Education?
- Creating a Winning Data and Analytics Strategy
- Building High-Performing Data and Analytics Team
- Steps to Future-proofing Data and Analytics Environments
- Building Data and Analytics Driven Culture
- Have Enterprise Data and Analytics Programs Delivered on the Promise?
- Trusting Big Data through Extractive Analytics
- How to be an Effective Analytics Leader?
- How to Enable Real Time Analytics
- Analytics in Retail – The New Breed of Loyalty Programs
- How to Make Predictive Analytics Effective