Lately, a lot of investment has been made in providing sophisticated dashboards and metric to IT and Executive leadership. Are these tools useful or even usable? Are they actually being used? Can or are they being abused to disguise failure?
- Operational Metrics won’t give us Alignment
- The NOW Normal and Exploiting Metrics as a Behavior Changer
- IT Media Today: Use, Abuse, and Impact
- CIO at Large: Freedom, Paranoia, et al
- Cut Costs and Improve Satisfaction with a Super User Program
- Enterprise Mobility: Implementation Essentials
- Using data to create a safe environment