With the global economic downturn and increasing competition, corporate focus is on IT to deliver results! Dare a CIO be sensitive or touchy-feely, or do tough times demand a tough-nosed productivity centric number cruncher, who delivers at any cost?
Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- CIO as a Simplifier
- Supporting CEO Agenda as a CIO
- Three Lessons Learned After a CIO Transition
- The CIO as a Futurist
- How Can CIOs Stay Relevant and Resilient in Today’s IT Economy?
- CIO: Chief ‘Influence’ Officer
- Culture Change, Emerging Threats and the New CIO
- What New Year Resolutions should a CIO make?