Till date, there are a very few adopters who have success stories to tell. Either the CRM deployments have been total fiascos OR have failed to deliver significant incremental value as expected. The whole idea is to get closer to the customer using CRM technology. Are we missing something here?
- Michael Schreiber, Exec. Vice President Enterprise Services, United Way of America
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Are all your IT Applications Truly Strategic?
- Rewriting the Application Access Playbook
- Improving Application Performance Management
- Is an “In-House” Application Development Org Necessary?
- Large Application Delivery: Solving a Good Problem
- Wireless Applications: Value for an Enterprise
- Rethinking Health IT for Patient Centered Care
- What Kind of CIO Are You? Operational or Strategic?
- PaaS: Are solutions ready? Are we ready?