We are living now in a volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA) world. And, to sustain and succeed as a business in this environment, a winning data and analytics strategy is key. With the enterprises becoming data companies globally, there is a clear shift in the analytics paradigms today. We want to infuse AI across the value chain, but can we truly ignore the fundamentals of data management? Garbage in is garbage out after all. How can organizations create a data and analytics strategy to future proof their data management landscape?
- Vaidya JR, SVP and Global Head, BI, Big Data, and Analytics, Hexaware
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Building Data and Analytics Driven Culture
- How to be an Effective Analytics Leader?
- Data Analytics as a Team Sport
- Building High-Performing Data and Analytics Team
- The increasing Role of Data Analytics
- Is Data Analytics helping increase the impact of K12 Education?
- Steps to Future-proofing Data and Analytics Environments
- Have Enterprise Data and Analytics Programs Delivered on the Promise?
- Analytics in Retail – The New Breed of Loyalty Programs
- Trusting Big Data through Extractive Analytics