With millions of subscribers relying on service and cable providers for their entertainment and business needs, the security and reliability of the networks are critical. Any network downtime means enormous financial losses and dissatisfied customers. Evolving ransomware and other cybersecurity threats are only making matters worse.
So how are industry leaders shaping their security strategies, rethinking resiliency processes, and leveraging best practices to manage such menacing cyberthreats and ensure compliance proactively?
Watch this webinar to get answers to the pressing questions including:
- Shift: How to move the conversation from IT security to enterprise risk?
- Visualize: How to create a security-first vision to allow the organization to grow despite increasing cybersecurity risks?
- Execute: How to cultivate talent, rationalize the processes, and bring in proper tools to anticipate and respond to digital threats proactively?
- Improvise: How to stay vigilant and improvise to stay ahead of the dynamic shifts in the threat landscape?
- Karthik Swarnam, Vice President , Information Security, AT&T
- Why Cybersecurity is important for Business Growth
- The People side of Cyber Security – Turning organizations’ weakest link into their greatest strength
- Improving Cyber Security Awareness and Behavior
- Cyber Security Readiness: Prevention vs. Response
- Roundup: Cyber Security Month
- Cyber Espionage, APTs and Enterprises
- Cyber Warfare: A New Enemy for Utilities
- Cyber Security Priorities – The Road Ahead!
- Cyber Security: Realistically Handling The Risk of The New
- What’s the “state” of State Cyber Security?