For some not so obvious reasons, the Quality Assurance function in IT is treated as a step child! While there are costs related to implementing quality in terms of appraisal and prevention, are these costs really exceeding that of failure? Implementing a successful IT QA function is in fact, a change management challenge. How well are we doing on this front?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Building a Velcro IT Organization
- Politics in IT Organizations: The Silent Killer
- Building a Maverick IT Organization
- Right Turnover Rate for an IT Organization
- Ethical Issues in an IT Organization
- Legacy Turnover Rate for an IT Organization
- Building a Lean IT Organization
- Managing Innovation in Today’s Organizations
- How to Unstructure Your Organization for the Future?