As retailers aggressively grow and evolve to fight the threat of digital disruption, one equally prevalent threat is an actual security risk. Retailers need to be able to provide a secure customer experience in order to drive competitive advantage and differentiation, and that means protecting the organization at the store front and the back end. As new forms of payment, mobility and online touch points are being introduced, how are retail CISOs meeting compliance needs and securing the many wide reaching points of entry? How can data driven approaches from other sectors of the organization be used to bolster security efforts, and how conversely can security support retail’s revenue-generating ventures?
- IT Challenges of Retail Industry
- Analytics in Retail – The New Breed of Loyalty Programs
- Enabling Omni Channel Retail Innovation
- From Outer Space, to Gaming Space, to Retail Space… What’s on CIO’s Agendas?
- IoT in Retail: The Journey So Far
- Innovating and Humanizing Retail Banks
- Omni Channel isn’t new; it’s Branding 101