If there are obvious benefits for corporate IT to move to the cloud, what about Federal IT? Wouldn’t Fed IT benefit in the same way? Are there any situations where it doesn’t make sense for federal IT to move to the cloud? What special security challenges will federal IT face in adopting the cloud, and how will they be handled? What lack of resources or support is slowing down Fed IT adoption of cloud computing?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- The New Fed IT Workforce: What Will Change?
- The 5 Pitfalls of Cloud Adoption
- The RPA Adoption Journey
- Will Zero Trust adoption remain a pipe dream?
- End the Frustration of Technology Adoption
- Enterprise-Wide Agile Adoption…Art or Science?
- Social Networks: The Enterprise Adoption Challenge
- Successful SOA Adoption: What does it Take?
- First IM and now Blogging: The Enterprise Adoption Challenge