As a world we’re vulnerable to malefactors with a plethora of ways to create havoc and uncertainty in our lives and businesses. On the other hand, as a world, we’ve also elected to be completely plugged in and interconnected. There’s an on-going love affair with instant connectivity to anyone, anywhere, at anytime, using any device. While we may still try to erect walls around ourselves, these walls will also have lots of windows where trouble can creep in. How do we reconcile our mania for connectivity with the desire to live in a safer world?
- Patrick Heim, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Kaiser Permanente
- Security in the World of Mobility, the Cloud, and Social Media
- How Social Media Monitoring Can Improve Patient Care
- What’s the Point of Social Media?
- Why Business Leaders Should Embrace Social Media
- Can a CIO Use Social Media to Deliver Better IT?
- Do Social Media and Enterprise Architecture Coexist Well?
- Rewiring Your Enterprise Architecture With Social Media
- Enterprise Mobility Risks: The Challenge before CIOs
- Leveraging Social Networks for Results
- Social Networks: The Enterprise Adoption Challenge