Cloud computing is a new technology that promises virtually unlimited processing bandwidth, with access to data from anywhere on any device. Is it ready for commercial adoption? What are the key user needs driving this initiative? What are the advantages and what are the gotchas?
- Dr. Daniel D. Frye, Vice President, Open Systems Development, IBM Systems & Technology Group
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- The 5 Pitfalls of Cloud Adoption
- ‘Cloud Reimagined’ : Exploring New Ideas Behind Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing doesn’t come in 31 flavors
- TCO of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing – Useless for the important stuff!
- Are Global Privacy Laws chasing Cloud Computing Away?
- Cloud Computing: Beyond Research Projects
- The Rise of Fog Computing
- Where are You On The Cloud Maturity Model?
- Thin Client Computing: Is it for Everyone?